Monday, November 20, 2006

Ed Janus--teacher at Royal Conservatory of Music

Hello :

I have been on the staff at The RCM for over thirty years teaching piano, theoretical subjects and history. I will be sharing my experiences as a teacher, RCM examiner, adjudicator, clinician and administrator with anyone interested

I am interested in helping teachers across the country in terms of pedagogy, career development, performance opportunities, concert management etc. As current president of the Ontario division of CMC, I will be able to provide a great deal of information regarding fundraising, music competitions, along with overall promotion of young Canadian talent.

Watch for my comments in the future and please feel free to contact me through our site or at edwardjanus@gmail.com

No comments: